The hectic pace of meeting with potential investors means you need to have precise pickups and drop-offs in vehicles that provide enough space for travelers to be comfortable and hold business meetings during transit. It’s a tall order, but here are some key things to keep in mind when you’re looking to book a financial road show.
1. Look for providers that have full commercial insurance policies and well-trained drivers. The first thing you want to guarantee is the safety and timeliness of your travelers. These meetings are going to be the clients’ sole focus during their trip, and by making sure the ground transportation provider has the proper safety procedures in place, you can rest assured that the most important element of the trip is taken care of and that the transportation company holds itself to the highest standards possible.
2. Ask about the company’s history of road show work. The more experienced the provider is in this type of work, the better. Financial road shows require many trips throughout the course of a few days or even weeks, and they need to be on time for each of these meetings, because one late appointment can literally cost the client thousands or even millions of dollars. DPV Transportation Worldwide specializes in road show work, and has been providing five-star luxury ground transportation for many of the top firms located in financial districts around the globe. We are a worldwide network of top-level chauffeured transportation, accessible in major cities throughout the world.
3. Research the type of vehicles offered and compare with your needs. If the group is smaller, four or five people, common choices range from large-size SUVs like the Cadillac Escalade and Lincoln Navigator, to smaller limo-style shuttles and Sprinter vans. Many of these have different layouts for the interior, with some even having small meeting tables and lounge areas where clients can hold professional meetings during transit.
4. Ask about traffic and common weather conditions for your road show travel dates. The best transportation providers will know which routes to take at which times. They hire the best chauffeurs and have training policies in place that teach employees about the city. If your meetings are in financial districts, DPV Transportation has vast experience making quick drop-offs with precision amidst the bustling downtown traffic. Each vehicle is tracked by GPS and all routes are coordinated to current real-time traffic conditions so every appointment is reached on-time.
5. Get everything verified through email, and ask about last minute changes. You’ve tried your best to think of everything ahead of time, but there’s still always some unforeseen event that could throw the whole itinerary out of whack. DPV Transportation provides a special road show assignment desk to every client during their road show travel days. These team members are dedicated to your trip and can help with any last minute requests or needs, such as ordering another backup vehicle or making spur of the moment changes in destination. The DPV Transportation road show team is experienced in working with road shows for companies in a variety of industries, from finance to tech and more, and we understand how vital this trip is for the people inside.
DPV Transportation provides detailed emailed accounts about all trip plans, and comes up with a very thorough schedule for how the travel is managed.