The Future Of Transportation
The DPV Podcast Series
Listen to our Latest Episode!
E21: Navigating the Legal Landscape: The Role of Regulation in Transportation
Stay up to date on the future of ground transportation
Welcome to our podcast the Future of Ground Transportation. This podcast is the go-to source for news, tips, and insights on the latest developments in transportation. We cover everything from the implications of autonomous vehicle technology to the changing landscape of ride-hailing services.
Stay connected with industry professionals
Join us for interviews and discussions with leading industry professionals as we explore how organizations can make the most of their ground transportation investments.
Gain insights from our team
Our team of experts will be sharing their thoughts and ideas on the latest trends and topics in ground transportation. Get exclusive insight into what’s happening in this rapidly evolving field.
This podcast will delve into various aspects of ground transportation, including:
– The challenges and obstacles corporations face as they transition from traditional vehicles to alternative vehicles.
– Strategies for organizing effective shuttle and charter services.
– Current trends in environmental sustainability, safety measures, and technological advancements in the transportation industry.
– Production challenges for next-generation vehicles.
– Predictions for how corporations will change their ground transportation policies in the next 12-24 months and the potential impact on those involved.
– Personal experiences from guests who have transitioned to electric vehicles and the impact it had on their organizations.
Daniel Perez’s journey as an entrepreneur began with a single van, transporting athletic teams across state lines. Over the past 15 years, his company, DPV Transportation, has grown into a global ground transportation company, boasting a fleet of late-model vehicles and hundreds of employees. Today, DPV helps drive the success of other corporations, both in the US and internationally, by providing corporate transportation services to large Fortune 1000 companies and reputable universities. If you’re ready to explore the future of ground transportation, join us on this podcast and experience the ride.